TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I'm so fucking happy you brought this back, and better than ever when I was 9 I came home every day for two weeks and watched the entire series. When it was cancelled I literally cried. I'm really, really glad you're bringing this back, thank you so much!

NintenStory Part 2 NintenStory Part 2

WOW COOL!!

Woooooowww You've shown us you've improved, don't quit now your gunna be a future Spritefan2 :3

Soulsafloat responds:

since u seem like my biggest/only fan u should look at my videos on youtube (i am not gonna make more videos here) so go to youtube and search me up. Yes i will be making videos on youtube

NintenStory Part 1 NintenStory Part 1

Hmm

Wellls pretty cool :D Because you're a better animator then me to tell you the truth I never mastered those 'fight scenes' ah well you deserve a 9 :3

Chaircupine Chaircupine

Funny

Remind me to never sit on that chaircupine please

A Painful Case A Painful Case

Great animation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I L-O-V-E-D the animation it was super duper extra cool the you animate you freaking rule ~the end!

Teddybears. Teddybears.

I couldn't draw my eyes away!

Great job only the bests of flashes cause this

DarkMio responds:

o.O Thanx.

An Unforgotten Christmas An Unforgotten Christmas

COOOLIO!!!

Best episode ever Rina-Chan was in this one she was always a great voice actor

Cindy: Can I kill him yet?
Mike: Go ahead

Sonic X games ep 14 Sonic X games ep 14

Buttons.....

Great flash but can somebody tell me how to get those continue buttons :(

Bunnykill Bunnykill

I remember the old days

This is one of the very first toons I saw on newgrounds I even remember the day it was on the front page this brings me back to the old days I had so much fun with this series even though theres only 4 I loved it all the same it changed my life I know it's weird considering what this toon is but still just like phrozen phlame

Ravemonkey Ravemonkey

Pointless

LOL!!! You think you can give me a kind of review like the one you gave me when you make a flash with no concept at all?? I really believe you were just a jealous little kid who needs to grow up :)

PookatDino responds:

It is extremely childish to respond to my constructive criticism by coming here and insulting me. If I had wanted to make some pointless bitchy comment on your flash I would have just said "THIS IS SHIT" but instead I took my time to make an in depth review. I think you should take the same amount of time to reflect on your ridiculous response to criticism and maybe learn a thing or two about modesty and "being the better person".
A personal attack in response to comments on a flash? It is ironic that you portray me as the "kid" when you would do something so immature.
Now I could resort to the same moronic practices as name-calling and running onto all your flash movies leaving nasty comments (and if you think criticism and reviews are nasty comments you would have another thing coming) but I have the humility to let you fume and throw mud to try and make yourself look better, and not react in the same fashion.

Maybe next time you get REAL criticism instead of backlashing with a foul temper you will say "okay, I will take your words to heart and try to improve upon it." Because lord knows you need to learn how.